We know our industry leaders, employers and the workforce are responding to the challenges of COVID-19 in Clayton County and we are here to help.
The following list of programs and resources is provided to help those seeking answers, and to help our community address this unprecedented challenge. We will continue to populate this list with additional resources as they become available.
Please contact us at 770-477-4450 or email@example.com if we can help further.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- IRS Coronavirus Relief
- OSHA – Guidance on Preparing Workplace on COVID-19
- S. Chamber of Commerce Combating the Coronavirus
- S. Economic Development Administration Disaster Recovery
- U.S. Small Business Administration’s Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act